Cate's eight months already. I can't believe it. She is doing great and developing quite the personality. She's a talker for sure and loves to try and see if she can be louder than Cooper which is really a feat. Last weigh in she was 14lbs 14 oz. She is eating baby food two times a day and working on adding lunch to breakfast and dinner. She is a very happy baby and is always smiling and talking.
Cate says "Hello!!!!!!!"
Cate's hair is coming in pretty quickly now and it appears that she will have a "mini" peacock compared to what Cooper's hair looked like when he was her age. Below Cate shows off her newest facial expression - the scrunched nose.
Still no teeth! I keep saying that she should have a tooth any day now, but now I'm just not sure when she will get her teeth.

Cate has mastered jumping in the excersaucer and she looks like she is doing the twist when she spins side to side.
No comments:
Post a Comment